Wednesday, July 22, 2009

WIP Wednesday

There have been 2 projects I've been working on lately:

The first is the Falling Water Scarf. I'm not sure what the yarn is as it was gifted to me by my brother-in-law's sister. The length of the scarf will depend on how far the yarn goes (there was no ball band so I'm not sure how many yards I have). I'm pretty excited about this scarf as it's the first lacey thing I've ever knit!




















Below is the Baktus Scarf which is being knit with Cherry Hill sockyarn. I absolutely love the colous! This is my comfort knitting (all garter stitch). I had to start something new because it's way too hot to be working on my wool sweater (which is in hibernation until fall). This one is about half done.

1 comment:

Monica (aka monnibo) said...

Oooh those are great looking projects!!