Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Longing for Spring Swap package received!


IMG_0862
Originally uploaded by juliabca
On Monday morning my Longing for Spring package was delivered to my work. I had to wait 2 long hours until lunch time before I could open and take a look inside. The first thing that hit me when I open the package was the smell. It smelt like fruit! There were 2 Earl Gray tea bags and that's were the scent came from. The rest of the package contained: 2 DNPs (the sizes I needed to start the mittens I want to make), a book of dishcloth patterns (my favourite thing to knit), 2 skeins of Sugan 'n Cream (one of which I have already started to make a pattern from the book), 2 skeins of Knit Picks Shine(green to make Sheldon, but have you felt how soft this yarn is!), a tape measure, point protectors, split ring markers, beautiful pink cancer awareness stitch markers, a cute little bag (that my mom suspects is handmade~perfect size for holding dishcloth sized projects), some Dove chocolates, and some french vanilla coffee (that I gave to my dad). A big thanks to my swap pal Cindy. Not only did she put together a wonderful package, she mailed it to me twice. Please go visit her blog and tell her how awesome she is!
www.cindybmw2004.blogspot.com

No comments: