Thursday, July 17, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins # 81

1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would really like it (I think).
2. Jealousy is like a burning fire.
3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that I find that special someone.
4. I'd rather be hot than cold any day!
5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna dance.
6. If time were in a bottle I would leave it alone and it would come out when its ready.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Girl's Night at my house, tomorrow my plans include a family reunion and Taste of the City and Sunday, I want to read...sit by the pool...swim!

I haven't been reading or knitting much this week, so no finished anything reports! The weather has been really great though ~ I love summer!

2 comments:

Janet said...

me, too, on #3 :-) Thanks for playing!

Christina said...

I'll bet Taste of the City was yummy. Now that is something I would like.