Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Smile for the camera!

Last night I went out and bought my digital camera! It's like the one above except black, and it's really, really cool.

Small problem though.... the sales guy told me it used a SD memory card. So of course that's the type I bought. Once I opened the package and tried to fit the card in the camera it wouldn't fit! I know I've never had a digital camera before, but I have put a memory card in a camera before. (Thanks mom for having trouble with her's.) After trying to put the card in the camera in every direction possible I pulled out the booklet and it says I need an XD-picture card. Great now I have to go back to the store tonight and ask for a refund on the opened memory card! And also buy the correct memory card. (It's kinda too bad because the SD memory card was on sale and I got an 8GB memory card for 29.99, which is only $2.00 more than a 2GB.)

I'm a little worried that they won't let me return the open pack... Wish me luck!

No comments: