Thursday, June 12, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins # 76

After a week away I'm back to the fill-ins again.

1. Travelling and learning to dance is high up on my bucket list.
2. My favorite quote is "You must be the change you want to see in the world"; it's from Mahatma Gandhi. (I love this question!)
3. Longing for Spring Swap inspired me to start blogging. Monica and Chelle encouraged me to start. (This is a repeat question.)
4. Strawberries are best au natural. (This is another repeat question.)
5. A. being mad at me and waking me up by hitting my head in the last dream I remember having.
6. The most enjoyable time to go for a walk is dusk. (I love the time just before the sun sets.)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching Gossip Girl (it's a guilty pleasure, I know), tomorrow my plans include sleeping in, housework and grocery shopping and Sunday, I want to see baby J at the family picnic!

No comments: