Saturday, June 21, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins# 77

1. A smile is contagious.
2. Ticket to ride is my favorite board or card game. (This is a hard one, there are so many good games!)
3. I would love to have more fun in my life and less worry.
4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of the weather man.
5. I just remembered I need to respond to an email.
6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this: You see the depts of my soul and you love me the same.....Chris Tomlin.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Sunday School teachers BBQ, tomorrow my plans include meeting with my mom and sister to plan for next weekend and Sunday, I want to knit and read!

The sock knitting is going well. I'm just about to turn the heel on the first sock. I took a picture of it with my mom's camera so hopefully I'll have a picture soon to show you.

PS. Happy Birthday Janet! Host of Friday Fill-Ins.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes Julia, and thanks for playing :-)

blindpurls said...

Hi Julia, miss you yesterday! Hope to see you one of these days at a meetup. Take care and happy knitting!