Thursday, October 2, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins # 92

1. October is here with in all its raining glory.
2. Pythons and tarantulas scare me!
3. Leaves are falling all around, it's making me want to go on a walk and crunch them.
4. My favorite horror movie is none because I don't watch horror movies.
5. Summer and good friends = good memories.
6. It was a dark and stormy night and the power went out while I was watching the scariest CSI episode ever! (the one where Nick is buried underground!)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing at home, tomorrow my plans include a birthday get together for me at mom and dad's and Sunday, I want to have tea at Steeps with Monica!

4 comments:

~Swankymama said...

I love your answer to #5!

Have a great weekend. Stop by when you have a chance~

Denise

SmilingSally said...

Happy Birthday! I'm with you on the horror films. Please come see my Friday Fill-in answers. Make sure you check out my book giveaway.

JO said...

i dont watch horror movies too.

enjoy your weekend!

here's mine. thanks!

Janet said...

Happy Birthday! I'm totally looking forward to this season's premiere of CSI on Thursday, but oh so sad.

Thanks for playing, have a great weekend :-)